Since the new GDPR law passed in the EU on May 25, 2018, we made some changes and additions to our policy.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- The Right of Access. You have the right to be informed of, and request access to, the Information we process about you.
- The Right to Rectification. You have the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure. You the right to have the Company delete your Information.
- The Right to Restrict Data. You have the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing your Personal Information.
- The Right to Object. You have the right to object to us processing your Information on grounds relating to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes.
- The Right to Data Portability. You have the right to request a copy of your Information in electronic format and the right to transmit that Information to any other service.
- The Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision Making. You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, when such a decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
- The Right to Complain: You may file a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority. A list of data protection authorities is available at http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
When you purchase products at the Azalea site, we ask you for personal information. We use this information to process your orders and to communicate with you about the status of your orders. We also use your email address to send you invitations to fashion shows, as well as messages about Azalea special offers, promotional announcements, and surveys. Occasionally, we send our customers special offers and promotional information via postal mail, using the shipping address provided. If you no longer want to receive the announcements or postal mail, you can click on "Unsubscribe Me" link on the bottom of the email and you will be automatically removed from our list.
Collection and Use of Information
When you place your first order with Azalea, we ask you for your full name, physical address, telephone number and credit card number so we can ship your order. We use your telephone number only if there is an order-related issue, not for marketing purposes. Our server stores this information so that placing future orders will be quicker and easier. If you want to update your address or change credit cards, go to Your Account and make the appropriate changes. You must be signed in to access Your Account.
We also track your order and billing history. We will use this information to process your orders and communicate with you about your orders. We also use your email address to send you invitations to fashion shows, as well as messages about Azalea special offers, promotional announcements, and surveys. We also use this information to stay abreast of the buying trends of our customers.
- In some occasions we share your order information with the vendor to ship your item if we no longer have the item stock available.
Viewing and Updating Your Information
You can always access the personal information you have provided to Azalea by going to Your Account. You can make changes to this information to update your account anytime.
Except as described in this section, we will not sell, rent or disclose your personally identifying information to third parties.
In order to ship and track merchandise, we make your name and address available to such companies as UPS and USPS. In no instance UPS and USPS is allowed to use your personal information for any other purpose.
We provide analyses of our users in the aggregate to our vendors and prospective vendors. We do this so that we and our vendors can understand you better, and so we can keep bringing you the latest and most current fashions and fashion accessories. At no time, however, will we disclose personal information about specific users.
Customers shall be notified via email for updates to this policy. Azalea will to be using the information collected in a manner different from that stated when the customer registered.
Security and Access
For transmitting your personal information to us, we use a secure server (SSL), which encrypts all of your personal information. This encryption process ensures that the information you give us is protected against unauthorized access.
You can access Your Account from every page on the site to update and correct your name, email address, password, postal address, credit cards, and mailing list preferences. Please note that you must be signed in to Azalea to access this information.
We have implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access or improper use. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.