Naked & Famous
Weird Guy in Su-Vin ELS
- SUVIN (from Sujatha and St. Vincent) cotton is a rare and the finest cotton ever commerically made in India and is unparralelled in the world today.
- It is still the only cotton fiber that has spinability up to a count of 240s.
- This time of extra long staple cotton is very tough to grow and is normally used to make expensive luxury linens
- The result is a soft and luxurious selvedge denim that will age beautifully
- Model wears a size 31
- 34" Inseam
- 100% Japanese Cotton, constructed in Canada